Cocaine - Odious (8) - A Chronic Dissorder (CD, Album)

8 thoughts on “ Cocaine - Odious (8) - A Chronic Dissorder (CD, Album)

  1. Mar 24,  · Statistically, the rate of substance use disorders among people who have taken cocaine is low. A epidemiological study showed that about 80% of people who use cocaine are not chemically dependent two years later.   However, the remaining 20% are at risk of developing a use disorder.
  2. Jun 17,  · Cocaine use can also result in a fatal overdose. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, from to , there was a 42 percent rise in the number of cocaine-involved folgphotamidnewsmaxsoundwarlelimale.coinfo , the number of cocaine overdoses showed a high of over 7, deaths.
  3. The continuous and heavy use of cocaine & its chemically derivative result in nervousness, unusual feelings of well-being, hallucinations, and mood changes folgphotamidnewsmaxsoundwarlelimale.coinfoes of cocaine cause elevated body temperature and a noticeable elevation of blood pressure that can be life-threatening result in arrhythmias and death. Anxiety, paranoia and restlessness can also occur, especially during.
  4. May 02,  · * The Top 15 Most Cocaine-Influenced Albums of All Time, Nos. * The Top 15 Most Cocaine-Influenced Albums of All Time, Nos. "Cocaine," as Rick James famously said, "is a helluva drug." Yup: The white powder's effects have left an influence that's both sublime and downright hideous on decades of pop music.
  5. Apr 14,  · Siqueland L, Horn A, Moras K, et al. Cocaine-induced mood disorder: prevalence rates and psychiatric symptoms in an outpatient cocaine-dependent sample. Am J Addict. Spring. 8(2) [Medline].
  6. The rates of depression reported in chronic cocaine abusers are significantly higher than in the general population. Trying to determine why cocaine users experience depression and other disorders, scientists believe it is linked to the damage that the drug does to the very brain cells that make users feel high when they do cocaine.
  7. Purchase the album here at CD Baby for only $ Also check out myspace /odious and funkedoutrecords for more info and show dates This album is energy driven from the opening riff of the first track "Lord of the Bling", to the tribal drum/percussion intro of "Breakfast Anytime", to the re-recording of the Odious classic "Church Bells".
  8. Cocaine-related psychiatric disorders are a group of 10 officially recognized mental health disorders that can occur in the aftermath of cocaine use. This group of conditions includes cocaine intoxication, cocaine intoxication delirium, cocaine withdrawal, cocaine-induced sleep disorder, cocaine-induced sexual dysfunction, cocaine-induced psychotic disorder with delusions, cocaine-induced.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *